Preview the Aleksandar Vukic vs. Roberto Carballes Baena match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the Rolex Shanghai Masters is set for Tuesday, with Roberto Carballes Baena, the No. 61-ranked player, taking on Aleksandar Vukic, the No. 50-ranked player.
In his last match, Vukic fell to Matteo Arnaldi on September 26, 2023, 3-6, 2-6 in the qualifying round of the China Open. Carballes Baena’s most recent match, on September 28, 2023, was a two-set loss to Sho Shimabukuro (2-6, 4-6) in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aleksandar Vukic Recent Performance
- Vukic is 19-15 through 13 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Vukic has played an average of 24 games (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Vukic has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 19.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Vukic has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities (14 of 36) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Vukic has played 24.9 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.1% of them.
- Vukic has won 79.7% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 17.7% of his return games.
- Vukic has converted 47 of 117 break points (40.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Roberto Carballes Baena Recent Performance
- Carballes Baena has a match record of 2-5 on hard courts this year.
- Through eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Carballes Baena has played 22 games per match (16.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.2% of them.
- Carballes Baena has won 22.7% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 71.6% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Carballes Baena has converted 20 of 36 (55.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Carballes Baena has played 24.3 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Carballes Baena has won 24% of his return games and 74.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Carballes Baena has converted 78 of 184 break points (42.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard