Preview the Aleksandar Vukic vs. Brandon Nakashima match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open will feature Aleksandar Vukic and Brandon Nakashima competing on Tuesday, August 1 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Vukic is +4000 to win the Citi Open, while Nakashima is +2000.
Vukic’s most recent action was in the finals of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 30, 2023, when he fell 5-7, 7-6, 4-6 to Taylor Fritz. Nakashima’s most recent match, on July 26, 2023, was a three-set loss to Christopher Eubanks (7-6, 4-6, 5-7) in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aleksandar Vukic vs. Brandon Nakashima H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vukic wins||Nakashima wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Vukic||6-7, 7-6, 7-6|
Aleksandar Vukic Recent Performance
- Vukic has posted a 14-8 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Vukic has played 27.1 games per match (25.7 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Vukic has won 84.1% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 15.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Vukic has converted 17 of 40 break points (42.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Vukic has played 25.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Vukic has won 80.7% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- Vukic has converted 54 of 146 break points (37.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Brandon Nakashima Recent Performance
- Nakashima has a match record of 4-6 on hard courts this year.
- In seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Nakashima has played an average of 32.6 games (30.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Nakashima has won 13.6% of his return games and 83.5% of his service games.
- Nakashima has converted 31.6% of his break-point chances (12 of 38) over his last five tournaments.
- In 27 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Nakashima has played an average of 27.8 games (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Nakashima has won 81.4% of his games on serve, and 18.1% on return.
- Nakashima has converted 31.9% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 160) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard