Preview the Aleksandar Vukic vs. Yoshihito Nishioka match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Truist Atlanta Open will feature Aleksandar Vukic and Yoshihito Nishioka squaring off on Wednesday, July 26 in Atlanta, Georgia.
In his previous match on Monday, Vukic knocked off Ethan Quinn in two sets (7-6, 6-3) in the Round of 32. Nishioka’s most recent match, on July 3, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Daniel Elahi Galan (4-6, 3-6, 3-6) in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aleksandar Vukic vs. Yoshihito Nishioka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vukic wins||Nishioka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Aleksandar Vukic Recent Performance
- Vukic has registered a 10-7 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Vukic has played an average of 26.7 games (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Vukic has won 17.6% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.4% of his service games.
- Vukic has converted 16 of 36 break points (44.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 34 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Vukic has played 24.6 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.5% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Vukic has won 77.2% of his service games and 19.6% of his return games.
- Vukic has converted 48 of 130 break points (36.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Performance
- In six hard-court tournaments so far this year, Nishioka holds a match record of 7-6.
- Nishioka has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 30.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Nishioka has won 68.2% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Nishioka has converted 34.5% of his break-point opportunities (38 of 110) over his last five tournaments.
- Nishioka has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Nishioka has won 71.9% of his games on serve, and 25.4% on return.
- Nishioka has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (96 of 248) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard