Preview the Xiyu Wang vs. Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 will feature Xiyu Wang and Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova competing on Thursday, August 3 in Prague, Czechia.
Wang is +550 to win the Livesport Prague Open 2021, the second-best odds in the field. Schmiedlova is +1600 to finish on top.
Wang earned a two-set win over Clara Tauson (6-3, 6-2) in her last match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Schmiedlova is coming off a two-set win against Patricia Maria Tig (6-2, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang is 3-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Wang has played 20.8 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Wang has won 69.9% of her service games and 20% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 14 of 48 break points (29.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Wang has played an average of 23.4 games.
- Wang has won 66.1% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 27.6% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 77 of 212 (36.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova Recent Performance
- Schmiedlova, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 8-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Schmiedlova has played 21.3 games per match and won 54.1% of them.
- Schmiedlova has won 62.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 41.7% of her return games.
- Schmiedlova has converted 50.0% of her break-point opportunities (42 of 84) over her last five tournaments.
- Schmiedlova has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.2 games per match.
- Schmiedlova has won 62% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 39.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Schmiedlova has converted 91 of 192 break points (47.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard