Preview the Xiyu Wang vs. Mayar Sherif match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, Xiyu Wang, the No. 93-ranked player, will square off against Mayar Sherif (ranked No. 33).
Wang goes into the Round of 64 after a two-set victory, 6-1, 6-3 over Yulia Putintseva in the qualifying round on Sunday. Sherif heads into this match after a two-set loss to Marketa Vondrousova (4-6, 2-6) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open (on August 8, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Wang, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 5-8 this year on that surface.
- Wang has played 19.8 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Wang has won 25.8% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 71.4% of her service games.
- Wang has converted 17 of 57 break points (29.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Wang has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.4 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has won 29.2% of her return games and 67.7% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 82 of 226 (36.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Mayar Sherif Recent Performance
- Sherif is 3-8 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Sherif has played nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 24.8 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sherif has won 68.8% of her service games and 28.8% of her return games.
- Sherif has converted 31 of 68 break points (45.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Sherif has played 22.0 games per match and won 48.0% of them.
- Sherif has won 29.4% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 66.9% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sherif has converted 86 of 215 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard