Preview the Xinyu Wang vs. Jil Teichmann match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 32 at the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 includes a matchup between Xinyu Wang and Jil Teichmann at Utsubo Tennis Center.
Wang is +700 to win the tournament (top odds in field), while Teichmann is +2800.
Her most recent time out, Wang fell to Karolina Muchova 3-6, 7-5, 1-6 on September 3, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the US Open. Teichmann is coming off a two-set loss in her last match on August 22, 2023, in the qualifying round of the US Open, 3-6, 1-6 against Petra Marcinko.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Xinyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang has put up a 19-11 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Wang has played 23.3 games per match in 15 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Wang has won 39.1% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- Wang has converted 53 of 100 break points (53.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 36 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Wang has played an average of 22.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has won 63.3% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 130 of 268 (48.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Jil Teichmann Recent Performance
- Teichmann has a record of 8-8 on hard courts this year.
- Teichmann has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Teichmann has won 63.8% of her service games and 23.7% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Teichmann has converted 14 of 33 (42.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Teichmann has played 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Teichmann has won 31.6% of her return games and 58.4% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Teichmann has converted 65 of 147 (44.2%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard