Preview the Xiyu Wang vs. Lin Zhu match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, Xiyu Wang, the No. 80-ranked player, will battle Lin Zhu (ranked No. 38).
Zhu is +3300 to win the BNP Paribas Poland Open, and Wang is +3300.
Wang was last in action at the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023, where she was beaten by Mirra Andreeva (4-6, 6-3, 5-7) in the Round of 128. Zhu was defeated in two sets the last time she played, 1-6, 3-6 against Iga Swiatek in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Xiyu Wang vs. Lin Zhu H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Wang wins||Zhu wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Zhu||4-6, 6-3, 6-0|
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Wang, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 3-6 this year on that surface.
- Through 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Wang has played 22.3 games per match and won 53.4% of them.
- Wang has won 75.3% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 18.2% of her return games.
- Wang has converted 33.3% of her break-point opportunities (14 of 42) in her past five tournaments.
- Wang has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has won 66.9% of her games on serve, and 27.4% on return.
- Wang has converted 37.1% of her break-point opportunities (75 of 202) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu, who has won one hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 11-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Zhu has played 19.9 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Zhu has won 33% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 63.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 50.9% of her break-point chances (29 of 57) over her last five tournaments.
- Zhu has played 21.8 games per match in 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zhu has won 38.7% of her return games and 60.9% of her service games.
- Zhu has converted 129 of 254 break points (50.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard