Preview the Xinyu Wang vs. Vera Zvonareva match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Xinyu Wang, the No. 37-ranked player, and Vera Zvonareva, the No. 397-ranked player, will come together on October 2 for a match in the Round of 64 of the China Open.
Wang is +12500 to win the China Open, and Zvonareva is +25000.
Wang was most recently in action at the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 on September 15, 2023, where she was defeated by Lin Zhu (5-7, 6-7) in the semifinals. Zvonareva was beaten in three sets the last time she competed, 5-7, 6-4, 1-6 against Ons Jabeur in the quarterfinals of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 on September 28, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Xinyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang has recorded a 22-12 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Wang has played 24.6 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Wang has won 67% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Wang has converted 64 of 129 (49.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wang has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.5 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wang has won 37.4% of her return games and 64.8% of her service games.
- Wang has converted 140 of 296 break points (47.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Vera Zvonareva Recent Performance
- Zvonareva has taken part in six tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 5-6.
- In 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Zvonareva has played an average of 22.2 games.
- Zvonareva has won 66.4% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 34.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zvonareva has converted 36 of 93 break points (38.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zvonareva has played 21 games per match and won 46.8% of them.
- Zvonareva has won 30.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 63.7% of her service games.
- Zvonareva has converted 62 of 153 break points (40.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard