Preview the Yosuke Watanuki vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the Citi Open will see Yosuke Watanuki and Felix Auger-Aliassime square off at Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park on Wednesday, August 2.
Auger-Aliassime is +1200 to win the tournament (fourth-best odds in the field), while Watanuki is +8000.
Watanuki advanced via walkover past Yibing Wu in his last match at the Citi Open. Auger-Aliassime was defeated in four sets the last time he played, 6-7, 7-6, 6-7, 4-6 against Michael Mmoh in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yosuke Watanuki Recent Performance
- Watanuki has registered a 7-3 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 15 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Watanuki has played an average of 28.9 games (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Watanuki has won 19.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Watanuki has converted 44.6% of his break-point chances (25 of 56) in his past five tournaments.
- Watanuki has played 25.7 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Watanuki has won 82.0% of his service games and 20.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Watanuki has converted 59 of 159 break points (37.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Felix Auger-Aliassime Recent Performance
- Auger-Aliassime, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 12-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Auger-Aliassime has played six matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.7 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 17.9% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 75.6% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has converted 13 of 27 (48.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Auger-Aliassime has played 25.0 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.6% of them.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 21.2% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 85.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 86 of 242 break points (35.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard