Preview the Yosuke Watanuki vs. Juncheng Shang match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the Rolex Shanghai Masters is set for Tuesday, with Juncheng Shang, the No. 160-ranked player, taking on Yosuke Watanuki, the No. 77-ranked player.
His most recent time out, Watanuki fell to Adrian Mannarino 5-7, 7-6, 3-6, 5-7 on August 28, 2023, in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Shang was beaten in three sets the most recent time he competed, 7-5, 5-7, 1-6 against Yoshihito Nishioka in the Round of 32 of the China Open on September 29, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yosuke Watanuki vs. Juncheng Shang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Watanuki wins||Shang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Yosuke Watanuki Recent Performance
- Watanuki has gone 9-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Watanuki has played 29.9 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.3% of them.
- Watanuki has won 13.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 81.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Watanuki has converted 34.2% of his break-point chances (13 of 38) in his past five tournaments.
- Watanuki has played 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Watanuki has won 80.3% of his service games and 20% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Watanuki has converted 36.2% of his break-point opportunities (59 of 163) over his last 15 tournaments.
Juncheng Shang Recent Performance
- In nine hard-court events this year, Shang holds a match record of 14-9.
- Shang has played 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Shang has won 24% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 76.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shang has converted 26 of 49 break points (53.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Shang has played 25.6 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.1% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Shang has won 78.2% of his service games and 24% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Shang has converted 61 of 134 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard