Preview the Stan Wawrinka vs. Jannik Sinner match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the site where Stan Wawrinka and Jannik Sinner will collide on Saturday in the Round of 32 of the US Open.
Sinner has the fourth-best odds to win this event at +1100, while Wawrinka has +20000 odds.
Wawrinka heads into the Round of 32 after his four-set win over Tomas Martin Etcheverry (7-6, 6-7, 6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Sinner’s last match was a three-set victory over Lorenzo Sonego (6-4, 6-2, 6-4) in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Stan Wawrinka vs. Jannik Sinner H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Wawrinka wins||Sinner wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Stan Wawrinka Recent Performance
- Wawrinka is 9-5 in five tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through 15 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wawrinka has played 27.5 games per match (41 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Wawrinka has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Wawrinka has converted 42.9% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 98) in his past five tournaments.
- In 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Wawrinka has played an average of 26.8 games (42.8 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Wawrinka has won 81.5% of his games on serve, and 20.7% on return.
- Wawrinka has converted 94 of 229 break points (41.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- Sinner, who has won a pair of hard-court tournament victories this year, is 29-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Sinner has played 17 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.8 games per match (29.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Sinner has won 27.7% of his return games and 89.3% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Sinner has converted 57 of 160 (35.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Sinner has played 52 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.2 games per match (31.9 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Sinner has won 31.2% of his return games and 85.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 172 of 411 break points (41.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard