Preview the Yanina Wickmayer vs. Lin Zhu match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 will feature Yanina Wickmayer and Lin Zhu squaring off on Tuesday, August 1 in Prague, Czechia.
Wickmayer is +1600 to win the tournament, while Zhu is +1600.
Wickmayer’s last competition was in the semifinals of the BNP Paribas Poland Open on July 29, 2023, when she lost 1-6, 6-7 to Iga Swiatek. Zhu’s most recent match, on July 27, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Laura Siegemund (4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yanina Wickmayer vs. Lin Zhu H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Wickmayer wins||Zhu wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Yanina Wickmayer Recent Performance
- Wickmayer has gone 3-1 in one tournament on hard courts so far this year.
- In 13 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Wickmayer has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Wickmayer has won 46.7% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games.
- Wickmayer has converted 64 of 111 break points (57.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- Wickmayer has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wickmayer has won 69.5% of her service games and 42.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wickmayer has converted 85 of 158 break points (53.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu, who has claimed one hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 12-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Zhu has played 19.4 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Zhu has won 36.4% of her return games and 63.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 55.6% of her break-point opportunities (35 of 63) over her last five tournaments.
- Zhu has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.5 games per match.
- Zhu has won 61.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 38.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 132 of 260 break points (50.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard