Preview the Yanina Wickmayer vs. Vera Zvonareva match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 128 at the US Open includes a matchup between Yanina Wickmayer and Vera Zvonareva at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Wickmayer has +40000 odds to win the competition, while Zvonareva has +50000 odds.
Wickmayer fell to Sachia Vickery in her last match, 1-3 in the qualifying round on Friday. Zvonareva is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the qualifying round on Saturday, beating Moyuka Uchijima 7-5, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yanina Wickmayer Recent Performance
- Wickmayer has gone 6-3 through three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 15 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Wickmayer has played an average of 19.7 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Wickmayer has won 43.2% of her return games and 65.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wickmayer has converted 63 of 111 break points (56.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Wickmayer has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 19.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Wickmayer has won 69.2% of her service games and 41.4% of her return games.
- Wickmayer has converted 52.4% of her break-point opportunities (100 of 191) over her last 15 tournaments.
Vera Zvonareva Recent Performance
- Zvonareva, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 3-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Zvonareva has played an average of 21.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Zvonareva has won 69.3% of her games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Zvonareva has converted 23 of 58 break points (39.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Zvonareva has played 24 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.7 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zvonareva has won 28.0% of her return games and 65.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zvonareva has converted 48 of 117 break points (41.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard