Preview the Venus Williams vs. Madison Keys match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the National Bank Open, Venus Williams will battle Madison Keys (ranked No. 15).
Keys is +2800 to win the National Bank Open, and Williams is +20000.
Williams’ most recent action was in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, when she lost 4-6, 3-6 to Elina Svitolina. Keys lost her last match, in the quarterfinals of the Citi Open on August 4, 2023, to Maria Sakkari (3-6, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Venus Williams Recent Performance
- Williams has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 26.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Williams has won 61.7% of her games on serve, and 29.7% on return.
- Williams has converted 39.3% of her break-point chances (24 of 61) in her past five tournaments.
- In 18 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Williams has played an average of 23.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Williams has won 57.6% of her games on serve, and 24.9% on return.
- Williams has converted 44 of 113 break points (38.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys has a match record of 8-6 on hard courts this year.
- Through 18 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Keys has played 19.3 games per match and won 58.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Keys has won 76.0% of her service games and 41.0% of her return games.
- Keys has converted 67 of 147 break points (45.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Keys has played 20.1 games per match and won 55.2% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Keys has won 71.4% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 153 of 342 break points (44.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard