Preview the Jeffrey John Wolf vs. Pedro Cachin match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the Rolex Shanghai Masters will feature Jeffrey John Wolf and Pedro Cachin competing on Tuesday, October 3 in Shanghai, China.
His last time out, Wolf lost to Matteo Arnaldi 2-6, 2-6 on September 28, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the China Open. Cachin’s most recent match, on August 28, 2023, was a four-set defeat by Ben Shelton (6-1, 3-6, 2-6, 4-6) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Performance
- Wolf has registered a 16-13 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Wolf has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.9 games per match (18.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Wolf has won 22.1% of his return games and 65.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 28.8% of his break-point chances (17 of 59) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wolf has played 22.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Wolf has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 22.9% on return.
- Wolf has converted 73 of 169 break points (43.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Pedro Cachin Recent Performance
- Cachin has taken part in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 1-6.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cachin has played 23.6 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Cachin has won 76% of his games on serve, and 28.7% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Cachin has converted 29 of 59 (49.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 28 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Cachin has played an average of 24.9 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Cachin has won 76% of his service games and 24.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cachin has converted 77 of 181 break points (42.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard