Preview the Caroline Wozniacki vs. Jennifer Brady match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Friday’s Round of 32 at the US Open includes a matchup between Caroline Wozniacki and Jennifer Brady at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Brady is +10000 to win this tournament, while Wozniacki is +6600.
Wozniacki goes into the Round of 32 after a two-set win, 7-5, 7-6 over Petra Kvitova in the Round of 64 on Wednesday. Brady is coming off a three-set victory in her last match in the Round of 64 on Wednesday, defeating Magda Linette 6-1, 2-6, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- Wozniacki has put up a 1-2 record in two tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Wozniacki has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.0 games per match.
- Wozniacki has won 67.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 28.6% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Wozniacki has converted eight of 28 (28.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Wozniacki has played an average of 20.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Wozniacki has won 67.9% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wozniacki has converted eight of 28 break points (28.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jennifer Brady Recent Performance
- Brady is 2-3 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Through eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Brady has played 23.0 games per match and won 46.7% of them.
- Brady has won 26.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.8% of her service games.
- Brady has converted 20 of 47 break points (42.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Brady has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Brady has won 28.7% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 67.5% of her service games.
- Brady has converted 49.2% of her break-point opportunities (30 of 61) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard