Preview the Caroline Wozniacki vs. Cori Gauff match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the US Open will see Caroline Wozniacki and Cori Gauff go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Sunday, September 3.
Gauff has the third-best odds to win the event at +550, while Wozniacki has +3300 odds.
Wozniacki defeated Jennifer Brady 4-6, 6-3, 6-1 in the Round of 32 on Friday, which was her previous match. Gauff is coming off a three-set victory in her last match in the Round of 32 on Friday, beating Elise Mertens 3-6, 6-3, 6-0.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- Wozniacki has registered a 1-2 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 13 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Wozniacki has played an average of 20.0 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Wozniacki has won 67.9% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Wozniacki has converted eight of 28 break points (28.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Wozniacki has played 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.5 games per match.
- Wozniacki has won 67.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 28.6% of her return games.
- Wozniacki has converted 28.6% of her break-point opportunities (eight of 28) over her last 15 tournaments.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff has captured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 22-6 on that surface.
- In 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Gauff has played an average of 19.1 games.
- Gauff has won 47.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 77.6% of her service games.
- Gauff has converted 52.1% of her break-point chances (75 of 144) over her last five tournaments.
- In 46 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Gauff has played an average of 19.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 72.9% of her games on serve, and 40.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 174 of 368 break points (47.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, September 3
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard