Preview the Maryna Zanevska vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Maryna Zanevska, the No. 112-ranked player, and Aryna Sabalenka, the No. 2-ranked player, will meet on August 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Sabalenka has the second-best odds to win the event at +450, while Zanevska has +50000 odds.
Zanevska’s last action was in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, when she lost 1-6, 5-7 to Barbora Strycova. Sabalenka’s last match, on August 19, 2023, was a three-set loss to Karolina Muchova (7-6, 3-6, 2-6) in the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maryna Zanevska Recent Performance
- Zanevska has gone 6-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through six matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zanevska has played 24.3 games per match and won 41.8% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Zanevska has won 27.1% of her return games and 51.8% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Zanevska has converted 16 of 43 (37.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zanevska has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Zanevska has won 61.9% of her games on serve, and 37.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zanevska has converted 83 of 216 break points (38.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka, who has secured one hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 21-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Sabalenka has played 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.6 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 34.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 78.6% of her service games.
- Sabalenka has converted 72 of 174 break points (41.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 59 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Sabalenka has played an average of 21.1 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.0% of her service games and 37.3% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 43.9% of her break-point opportunities (220 of 501) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard