Preview the Zhizhen Zhang vs. Rinky Hijikata match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the US Open will see Zhizhen Zhang and Rinky Hijikata match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Friday, September 1.
Zhang is +25000 to win the US Open, and Hijikata is +25000.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Zhang beat Casper Ruud in five sets (6-4, 5-7, 6-2, 0-6, 2-6) in the Round of 64. Hijikata’s most recent match was a three-set victory against Marton Fucsovics (6-1, 6-2, 6-1) in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Zhizhen Zhang vs. Rinky Hijikata H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zhang wins||Hijikata wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Zhang||6-7, 6-3, 6-4|
Zhizhen Zhang Recent Performance
- Zhang has gone 7-9 in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Zhang has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 29.4 games per match (50.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Zhang has won 77.4% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Zhang has converted 24 of 68 (35.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zhang has played 27.0 games per match (38.7 in best-of-five matches) in 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Zhang has won 22.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 68 of 162 break points (42.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Rinky Hijikata Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments this year, Hijikata holds a match record of 6-10.
- Hijikata has played 22.1 games per match in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Hijikata has won 72.8% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Hijikata has converted 16 of 57 break points (28.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Hijikata has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.0 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Hijikata has won 20.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 74.4% of his service games.
- Hijikata has converted 31.5% of his break-point opportunities (40 of 127) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard