Preview the Zhizhen Zhang vs. Ilya Ivashka match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open will see Zhizhen Zhang and Ilya Ivashka square off at Wake Forest University Tennis Complex on Sunday, August 20.
Zhang is +3300 to win this tournament, while Ivashka is +3300.
His last time out, Zhang lost to Arthur Fils 3-6, 3-6 on August 13, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open. Ivashka’s most recent match, on August 12, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Alexei Popyrin (2-6, 6-4, 4-6) in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Zhizhen Zhang Recent Performance
- Zhang has posted a 4-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Zhang has played an average of 22.9 games (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Zhang has won 77.9% of his games on serve, and 20.8% on return.
- Zhang has converted 16 of 29 break points (55.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zhang has played 24.7 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zhang has won 20.5% of his return games and 77.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 50 of 104 break points (48.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Ilya Ivashka Recent Performance
- Ivashka has a match record of 5-10 on hard courts this year.
- Ivashka has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.4 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Ivashka has won 23.3% of his return games and 78.6% of his service games.
- Ivashka has converted 19 of 42 break points (45.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Ivashka has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Ivashka has won 23.1% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 72.2% of his service games.
- Ivashka has converted 41.3% of his break-point opportunities (57 of 138) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard