Preview the Zhizhen Zhang vs. Dominic Thiem match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel in Kitzbühel, Austria is the venue where Zhizhen Zhang and Dominic Thiem will meet on Wednesday in the Round of 16 of the Generali Open.
Thiem has +900 odds to win this event, while Zhang has +1400 odds.
Zhang heads into the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-3, 6-2 over Dusan Lajovic in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Thiem heads into this competition after a two-set victory over Facundo Bagnis (7-6, 7-6) in his last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Zhizhen Zhang Recent Performance
- Zhang is 11-7 in matches through seven tournaments on clay this year.
- Zhang has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.2 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Zhang has won 75.5% of his games on serve, and 22.6% on return.
- Zhang has converted 23 of 50 break points (46.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Zhang has played 25.3 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zhang has won 20.2% of his return games and 76.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 43.8% of his break-point opportunities (46 of 105) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominic Thiem Recent Performance
- Thiem owns a match record of 9-10 on clay this year.
- Thiem has played seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 30.7 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Thiem has won 80.2% of his games on serve, and 15.6% on return.
- Thiem has converted 14 of 36 break points (38.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Thiem has played 24.6 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of them.
- Thiem has won 77.9% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 17.9% of his return games.
- Thiem has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (49 of 129) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay