Preview the Qinwen Zheng vs. Lucia Bronzetti match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the US Open will feature Qinwen Zheng and Lucia Bronzetti competing on Saturday, September 2 in New York, New York.
Bronzetti is +25000 to win the US Open, and Zheng is +4000.
Zheng goes into the Round of 32 after a three-set win, 6-2, 3-6, 6-2 over Kaia Kanepi in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Bronzetti’s most recent match was a two-set victory against Eva Lys (6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Qinwen Zheng vs. Lucia Bronzetti H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zheng wins||Bronzetti wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- Zheng has posted a 13-9 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Zheng has played 21.2 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Zheng has won 70.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 34.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 55.0% of her break-point opportunities (44 of 80) in her past five tournaments.
- Zheng has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has won 73.5% of her games on serve, and 32.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 46.0% of her break-point chances (114 of 248) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lucia Bronzetti Recent Performance
- Bronzetti is 0-9 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Bronzetti has played five matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 18.8 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bronzetti has won 44.7% of her service games and 22.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bronzetti has converted 37.5% of her break-point opportunities (nine of 24) over her last five tournaments.
- Bronzetti has played 20.7 games per match in 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Bronzetti has won 58.0% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 34.5% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bronzetti has converted 79 of 174 (45.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard