Preview the Qinwen Zheng vs. Madison Keys match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Citi Open will feature Qinwen Zheng and Madison Keys competing on Tuesday, August 1 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Zheng is +1600 to win the tournament, while Keys is +900 (third-best).
Zheng’s previous match was a victory, 6-4, 1-6, 6-1 over Jasmine Paolini in the finals of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open on July 23, 2023. Keys is coming off a two-set defeat in her last match on July 12, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the Wimbledon, 2-6, 4-6 versus Aryna Sabalenka.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- Zheng has put up a 10-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Zheng has played 21.2 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Zheng has won 71.4% of her service games and 35.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 38 of 80 break points (47.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Zheng has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has won 75.3% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 114 of 252 break points (45.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- In five hard-court tournaments so far this year, Keys holds a match record of 6-5.
- In 19 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Keys has played an average of 20.2 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Keys has won 42.2% of her return games and 75.0% of her service games.
- Keys has converted 49.4% of her break-point opportunities (76 of 154) over her last five tournaments.
- Keys has played 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.6 games per match.
- Keys has won 70.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 38.1% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Keys has converted 152 of 328 (46.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard