Preview the Qinwen Zheng vs. Elena Rybakina match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the China Open, Qinwen Zheng, the No. 23-ranked player, will play Elena Rybakina (ranked No. 5).
Zheng has +2800 odds to win this tournament, while Rybakina has the fifth-best odds at +1200.
Zheng’s last competition was in the quarterfinals of the US Open on September 6, 2023, when she lost 1-6, 4-6 to Aryna Sabalenka. Rybakina’s last match, on September 1, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Sorana Cirstea (3-6, 7-6, 4-6) in the Round of 32 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Qinwen Zheng vs. Elena Rybakina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zheng wins||Rybakina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- Zheng has registered a 17-10 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Zheng has played 20.9 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Zheng has won 73.1% of her service games and 38.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 63 of 118 break points (53.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Zheng has played 21.3 games per match and won 52.5% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has won 71.5% of her service games and 34.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has converted 124 of 259 (47.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- Rybakina has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a match record of 26-8 on that surface.
- Rybakina has played 22 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Rybakina has won 75.9% of her service games and 34.8% of her return games.
- Rybakina has converted 56 of 135 break points (41.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Rybakina has played 20.3 games per match in 53 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Rybakina has won 78.2% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35.2% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Rybakina has converted 176 of 412 (42.7%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard