Preview the Qinwen Zheng vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds to go in the US Open, Qinwen Zheng (No. 23) and Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) will battle it out in the quarterfinals on Wednesday, September 6.
Sabalenka has the second-best odds to win this event at +190, while Zheng has +1600 odds.
Zheng enters the quarterfinals after her two-set victory over Ons Jabeur (6-2, 6-4) in the Round of 16 on Monday. Sabalenka’s most recent match was a two-set win over Daria Kasatkina (6-1, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Monday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- The 20-year-old Zheng, who is seeking her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 13-9 so far this year on that surface.
- In 12 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Zheng has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Zheng has won 70.9% of her service games and 34.6% of her return games.
- Zheng has converted 44 of 80 break points (55.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Zheng has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has won 73.5% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zheng has converted 114 of 248 (46.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka, who has captured one hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 21-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 20 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Sabalenka has played an average of 22.6 games.
- Sabalenka has won 78.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 34.5% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 72 of 174 break points (41.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 59 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.1 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 37.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 78.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 220 of 501 break points (43.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, September 6
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard