Preview the Qinwen Zheng vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) and Aliaksandra Sasnovich (No. 74) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 15 as part of the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Her last time out, Zheng lost to Liudmila Samsonova 3-6, 2-6 on August 9, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open. Sasnovich won her most recent match, which was on Sunday in the qualifying round, over Alycia Parks (6-1, 6-7, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Qinwen Zheng vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zheng wins||Sasnovich wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Zheng||6-3, 1-6, 7-6|
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- Zheng has recorded an 11-8 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Zheng has played 21.1 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Zheng has won 30.2% of her return games and 72.4% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Zheng has converted 32 of 68 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Zheng has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Zheng has won 74.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 32.5% of her return games.
- Zheng has converted 109 of 244 break points (44.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aliaksandra Sasnovich Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events so far this year, Sasnovich owns a match record of 5-8.
- Sasnovich has played 19.4 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Sasnovich has won 61.9% of her games on serve, and 37.1% on return.
- Sasnovich has converted 45.5% of her break-point opportunities (35 of 77) over her last five tournaments.
- Sasnovich has played 22.3 games per match in 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Sasnovich has won 33.6% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 61.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich has converted 78 of 165 break points (47.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard