Preview the Lin Zhu vs. Mayar Sherif match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 128 at the US Open includes a matchup between Lin Zhu and Mayar Sherif at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Zhu is +40000 to win this tournament, while Sherif is +50000.
In Zhu’s most recent action, she lost to Ekaterina Alexandrova 5-7, 2-6 on August 25, 2023 in the semifinals of the Tennis in the Land. Sherif’s most recent match, on August 16, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Cori Gauff (2-6, 2-6) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu, who has a 15-11 record in 12 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has secured one tournament victory on that surface.
- Zhu has played 20.3 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Zhu has won 65.6% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games.
- Zhu has converted 35 of 64 break points (54.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Zhu has played 20.8 games per match and won 51.3% of them.
- Zhu has won 38.7% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 64.1% of her service games.
- Zhu has converted 51.8% of her break-point chances (116 of 224) over her last 15 tournaments.
Mayar Sherif Recent Performance
- In nine hard-court events so far this year, Sherif owns a match record of 4-9.
- Sherif has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.8 games per match.
- Sherif has won 30.3% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 62.9% of her service games.
- Sherif has converted 42.3% of her break-point opportunities (30 of 71) over her last five tournaments.
- Sherif has played 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.8 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sherif has won 65.9% of her service games and 29.7% of her return games.
- Sherif has converted 39.0% of her break-point opportunities (89 of 228) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard