Preview the Lin Zhu vs. Xiyu Wang match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lin Zhu’s Round of 32 match in the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 against Xiyu Wang is set for Tuesday, September 12.
Wang is +1800 to win this tournament, while Zhu is +750 (third-best).
Zhu’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of the US Open on September 1, 2023, when she lost 6-7, 6-2, 3-6 to Belinda Bencic. Wang heads into this match following a three-set defeat to Bernarda Pera (6-3, 6-7, 2-6) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 64 of the US Open (on August 30, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lin Zhu vs. Xiyu Wang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zhu wins||Wang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu has posted a 17-12 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament title.
- Through 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Zhu has played 21.4 games per match and won 53.7% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Zhu has won 70.8% of her service games and 37% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 39 of 84 break points (46.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Zhu has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.1 games per match.
- Zhu has won 34.2% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 65.9% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zhu has converted 97 of 196 (49.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang has participated in 11 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 8-11.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Wang has played an average of 24.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Wang has won 68.1% of her games on serve, and 27% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Wang has converted 23 of 56 (41.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wang has played 23.6 games per match in 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Wang has won 68.9% of her games on serve, and 27.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 82 of 215 break points (38.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard