Preview the Beibit Zhukayev vs. Ilya Ivashka match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Beibit Zhukayev (No. 258) and Ilya Ivashka (No. 113) is slated for Tuesday, August 1 as part of the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Ivashka is +3300 to win the tournament, while Zhukayev is +8000.
Zhukayev enters the Round of 32 after his two-set win over Keegan Smith (6-3, 6-1) in the qualifying round on Monday. Ivashka dropped his last match, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 6, 2023, to Grigor Dimitrov (3-6, 4-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Beibit Zhukayev Recent Performance
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Zhukayev has played an average of 19.5 games (19.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhukayev has won 14.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 14.3% of his service games.
- Zhukayev has converted 100.0% of his break-point chances (one of one) in his past five tournaments.
- Through eight matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zhukayev has played 19.5 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 43.6% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zhukayev has won 14.3% of his return games and 14.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhukayev has converted 100.0% of his break-point opportunities (one of one) over his last 15 tournaments.
Ilya Ivashka Recent Performance
- Ivashka has taken part in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 3-7.
- Through eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ivashka has played 26.3 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Ivashka has won 70.1% of his games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
- Ivashka has converted 26 of 65 break points (40.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Ivashka has played 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.6 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Ivashka has won 22.3% of his return games and 70.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ivashka has converted 37.2% of his break-point opportunities (55 of 148) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard