Preview the Tamara Zidansek vs. Lucia Bronzetti match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Ladies Open Lausanne is set for Tuesday, with Lucia Bronzetti, the No. 69-ranked player, matching up with Tamara Zidansek, the No. 133-ranked player.
In Zidansek’s most recent action, she fell to Kaja Juvan 4-6, 4-6 on June 28, 2023 in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon. Bronzetti is coming off a three-set defeat in her last match on July 18, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, 6-4, 0-6, 2-6 versus Erika Andreeva.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tamara Zidansek vs. Lucia Bronzetti H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zidansek wins||Bronzetti wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Zidansek||6-4, 4-6, 6-3|
Tamara Zidansek Recent Performance
- Zidansek is 5-2 in matches through two tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Zidansek has played 14 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Zidansek has won 55.0% of her games on serve, and 50.4% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Zidansek has converted 65 of 126 (51.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zidansek has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.1 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Zidansek has won 39.8% of her return games and 55.8% of her service games.
- Zidansek has converted 46.5% of her break-point chances (114 of 245) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lucia Bronzetti Recent Performance
- Bronzetti has captured the title in one tournament on clay this year, with a match record of 5-4 on that surface.
- Bronzetti has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.5 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bronzetti has won 67.2% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bronzetti has converted 50 of 116 (43.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Bronzetti has played 21.7 games per match and won 46.6% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bronzetti has won 60.2% of her service games and 33.5% of her return games.
- Bronzetti has converted 83 of 183 break points (45.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay