Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Saturday’s Round of 16 at the China Open includes a matchup between Alexander Zverev and Alejandro Davidovich Fokina at National Tennis Center.
Davidovich Fokina has +3300 odds to win this event, while Zverev has the fourth-best odds at +900.
Zverev earned a three-set win over Diego Schwartzman (6-7, 6-1, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 on Friday. Davidovich Fokina won in two sets the last time he was in action (on Thursday), 6-2, 6-2 over Yi Zhou in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Davidovich Fokina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||3||1||Davidovich Fokina||6-1, 6-2|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has won one tournament on hard courts this year, putting up a 20-9 record on that surface.
- Zverev has played 21 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Zverev has won 26.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 36.4% of his break-point chances (67 of 184) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 51 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zverev has played 25.1 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.1% of them.
- Zverev has won 26.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 83.8% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 161 of 417 break points (38.6%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Recent Performance
- Davidovich Fokina, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 19-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- Davidovich Fokina has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.2 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Davidovich Fokina has won 37.7% of his return games and 76.1% of his service games.
- Davidovich Fokina has converted 47 of 94 break points (50.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Davidovich Fokina has played 25.1 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Davidovich Fokina has won 76.2% of his games on serve, and 31% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Davidovich Fokina has converted 115 of 259 (44.4%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard