Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Chengdu Open is nearing its apex, as Alexander Zverev (No. 10) and Grigor Dimitrov (No. 20) will battle it out in the semifinals on Monday, September 25.
Dimitrov is +300 to win this tournament (second-best odds in the field), while Zverev is +125 (current favorite to win).
In his previous match on Sunday, Zverev defeated Miomir Kecmanovic in three sets (5-7, 7-5, 6-2) in the quarterfinals. Dimitrov won his most recent match, which was on Sunday in the quarterfinals, over Christopher O’Connell (6-4, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Dimitrov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||4||0||Zverev||6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev is 16-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Zverev has played 20 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 24.5 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 27.3% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has converted 64 of 169 (37.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 50 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Zverev has played 25 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 27% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has converted 159 of 413 (38.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has participated in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 12-8.
- Through 17 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Dimitrov has played 24.8 games per match (17.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.1% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 26.3% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 46 of 106 break points (43.4%) over his last five tournaments.
- Dimitrov has played 24 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) in 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
- Dimitrov has converted 114 of 274 break points (41.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard