Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Saturday’s Round of 32 of the US Open, Alexander Zverev, the No. 12-ranked player, will play Grigor Dimitrov (ranked No. 19).
Zverev has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +2500, while Dimitrov has +10000 odds.
Zverev enters the Round of 32 after his four-set victory over Daniel Altmaier (7-6, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3) in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Dimitrov is coming off a three-set victory in his most recent match in the Round of 64 on Thursday, defeating Andy Murray 6-3, 6-4, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Dimitrov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has registered a 14-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Zverev has played 17 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.1 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Zverev has won 28.2% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.7% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has converted 51 of 134 (38.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zverev has played 47 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.1 games per match (33.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Zverev has won 27.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 83.4% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 38.6% of his break-point chances (146 of 378) over his last 15 tournaments.
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 10-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 18 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Dimitrov has played an average of 22.4 games (28.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 82.7% of his games on serve, and 31.3% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Dimitrov has converted 53 of 124 (42.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Dimitrov has played 23.1 games per match (28.6 in best-of-five matches) in 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 26.8% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 41.2% of his break-point chances (112 of 272) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard