Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open will feature Alexander Zverev and Grigor Dimitrov competing on Tuesday, August 15 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
In Zverev’s last competition, he was beaten by Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 1-6, 2-6 on August 9, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers. Dimitrov dropped his last match, in the semifinals of the Citi Open on August 5, 2023, to Daniel Evans (3-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Dimitrov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Zverev||6-1, 6-4, 6-3|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Zverev, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 8-7 this year on that surface.
- Through 17 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Zverev has played 22.4 games per match (19.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.2% of them.
- Zverev has won 22.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 90.0% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has converted 40 of 93 (43.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zverev has played 45 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.0 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Zverev has won 26.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 40.2% of his break-point chances (134 of 333) over his last 15 tournaments.
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has played in six tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 10-6.
- Dimitrov has played 21 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.5 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 30.8% of his return games and 83.0% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has converted 43.6% of his break-point chances (65 of 149) over his last five tournaments.
- In 44 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Dimitrov has played an average of 23.1 games (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 81.4% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 40.7% of his break-point chances (120 of 295) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard