Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Novak Djokovic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to compete for the tournament title is up for grabs on Saturday, when Alexander Zverev matches up with Novak Djokovic in the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open.
Zverev has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +800, while Djokovic has the best odds at -100.
Zverev enters the semifinals after a two-set win, 6-2, 6-3 over Adrian Mannarino in the quarterfinals on Friday. Djokovic is coming off a two-set win in his last match in the quarterfinals on Friday, defeating Taylor Fritz 6-0, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Novak Djokovic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Djokovic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|5||2||3||Zverev||7-6, 4-6, 6-3|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Zverev, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-7 this year on that surface.
- Zverev has played 22.4 games per match (19.4 in best-of-three matches) in 17 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Zverev has won 90.0% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 22.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 40 of 93 break points (43.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Zverev has played 45 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.0 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Zverev has won 82.9% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.2% of his return games.
- Zverev has converted 134 of 333 break points (40.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- Djokovic has captured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 15-1 on that surface.
- Djokovic has played 31.0 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) in 22 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has won 84.9% of his games on serve, and 32.0% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has converted 90 of 226 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Djokovic has played 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Djokovic has won 32.8% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 88.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic has converted 41.8% of his break-point chances (279 of 668) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 19
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard