Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Nicolas Jarry match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the China Open will feature Alexander Zverev and Nicolas Jarry competing for a spot in the semifinals on Monday, October 2 in Beijing, China.
Zverev has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +750, while Jarry has the fifth-best odds at +1600.
Zverev claimed a three-set victory over Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (6-7, 6-2, 6-1) in his last match, which was in the Round of 16 on Saturday. Jarry is coming off a three-set victory in his most recent match in the Round of 16 on Saturday, defeating Matteo Arnaldi 6-7, 7-6, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Nicolas Jarry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Jarry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev, who has a 20-9 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year, has clinched one tournament win on that surface.
- In 21 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Zverev has played an average of 26 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 26.5% of his return games and 86.8% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 36.4% of his break-point chances (67 of 184) in his past five tournaments.
- In 51 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Zverev has played an average of 25.1 games (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 26.8% of his return games and 83.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 161 of 417 break points (38.6%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- Jarry has a match record of 9-5 on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Jarry has played an average of 30.1 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has won 83.7% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has converted 34 of 85 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Jarry has played 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.8 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Jarry has won 85% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Jarry has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (92 of 242) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard