Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Pavel Kotov match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alexander Zverev’s Round of 16 match in the Chengdu Open against Pavel Kotov is on tap for Saturday, September 23.
Zverev is +185 to win this tournament (best odds in field), while Kotov is +3300.
Zverev’s last action was in the quarterfinals of the US Open on September 6, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 2-6, 4-6 to Carlos Alcaraz. Kotov earned a victory in two sets the last time he competed (on Thursday), 7-5, 7-5 over Daniel Elahi Galan in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Zverev, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 16-9 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 20 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zverev has played 24.5 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.2% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 85.2% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 37.9% of his break-point opportunities (64 of 169) in his past five tournaments.
- Zverev has played 50 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 27% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 159 of 413 break points (38.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Pavel Kotov Recent Performance
- Kotov, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 11-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Kotov has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Kotov has won 28.1% of his return games and 72.1% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Kotov has converted 18 of 38 (47.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kotov has played 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.6 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kotov has won 23.8% of his return games and 73.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kotov has converted 39.7% of his break-point opportunities (52 of 131) in his past 15 tournaments.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard