Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Maximilian Marterer match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Hamburg European Open is set for Wednesday, with Maximilian Marterer, the No. 144-ranked player, going up against Alexander Zverev, the No. 19-ranked player.
Marterer currently has +4000 odds to win the event, while Zverev has the second-best odds at +350.
Zverev heads into the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 6-0, 6-3 over Alex Molcan in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Marterer is coming off a two-set victory in his last match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, beating Rudolf Molleker 7-6, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has posted a 15-7 record on clay in 2023.
- Through 19 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zverev has played 25.4 games per match (18.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.6% of them.
- Zverev has won 25.0% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 87.0% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 38.5% of his break-point opportunities (55 of 143) in his past five tournaments.
- Zverev has played 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.0 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 81.8% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 37.3% of his break-point chances (126 of 338) over his last 15 tournaments.
Maximilian Marterer Recent Performance
- Marterer, who is still eyeing his first clay-court tournament victory this year, is 1-4 on clay in 2023.
- Marterer has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 28.0 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Marterer has won 14.7% of his return games and 93.9% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Marterer has converted 19 of 48 (39.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 32 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Marterer has played an average of 26.3 games (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Marterer has won 87.5% of his games on serve, and 16.1% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Marterer has converted 47 of 120 (39.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay