Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alexander Zverev and Daniil Medvedev are one step away from the title match as they square off in the semifinals of the China Open at National Tennis Center on October 3.
Zverev is +750 to win the China Open (the fourth-best odds in the field), while Medvedev is +220 (second-best odds).
Zverev beat Nicolas Jarry 6-1, 6-7, 6-3 in the quarterfinals on Monday, which was his last match. Medvedev won his last match, which was on Monday in the quarterfinals, over Ugo Humbert (6-4, 3-6, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|9||2||7||Zverev||6-4, 5-7, 6-4|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has put up a 20-9 record on hard courts this year, clinching one tournament win.
- Through 21 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Zverev has played 26 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.5% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 86.8% of his service games and 26.5% of his return games.
- Zverev has converted 67 of 184 break points (36.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 51 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Zverev has played an average of 25.1 games (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Zverev has won 83.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.8% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has converted 161 of 417 (38.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has played in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 42-6 with four tournament wins.
- Through 21 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Medvedev has played 28 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.1% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.6% of his service games and 32.9% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Medvedev has converted 92 of 204 (45.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Medvedev has played 59 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.4% of his service games and 32.3% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 222 of 466 break points (47.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard