Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Jannik Sinner match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 16 at the US Open includes a matchup between Alexander Zverev and Jannik Sinner at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Sinner currently has the fourth-best odds to win the event at +1200, while Zverev has +2800 odds.
In his last match on Saturday, Zverev beat Grigor Dimitrov in four sets (6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1) in the Round of 32. Sinner earned a victory in four sets the most recent time he played (on Saturday), 6-3, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 over Stan Wawrinka in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev vs. Jannik Sinner H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Zverev wins||Sinner wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||3||1||Zverev||5-7, 6-3, 7-6|
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev is 15-8 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Zverev has played 23.1 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) in 18 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 86.5% of his games on serve, and 29.3% on return.
- Zverev has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 150) in his past five tournaments.
- Zverev has played 48 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.5 games per match (34.1 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 27.6% of his return games and 83.4% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 38.8% of his break-point chances (153 of 394) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Sinner is 30-7 with two tournament wins.
- Sinner has played 25.3 games per match (30.2 in best-of-five matches) in 18 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Sinner has won 27.8% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 88.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 62 of 173 break points (35.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Sinner has played 53 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.5 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Sinner has won 85.6% of his service games and 31.1% of his return games.
- Sinner has converted 177 of 424 break points (41.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard