Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Luca van Assche match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds to go in the Hamburg European Open, Alexander Zverev (No. 19) and Luca van Assche (No. 77) will play in the quarterfinals on Friday, July 28.
van Assche is +2800 to win the tournament, while Zverev is +225 (second-best).
Zverev heads into the quarterfinals after a two-set victory, 6-3, 7-5 over Maximilian Marterer in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. van Assche earned a victory in three sets the last time he competed (on Wednesday), 3-6, 7-6, 6-4 over Alejandro Davidovich Fokina in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Zverev, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 15-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Zverev has played 19 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.4 games per match (18.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has won 87.0% of his service games and 25.0% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Zverev has converted 55 of 143 (38.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Zverev has played 26.0 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) in 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Zverev has won 81.8% of his service games and 24.8% of his return games.
- Zverev has converted 126 of 338 break points (37.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Luca van Assche Recent Performance
- van Assche has taken part in eight tournaments on clay so far this year, and he has a match record of 7-7.
- van Assche has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 25.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, van Assche has won 63.5% of his games on serve, and 28.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, van Assche has converted 22 of 72 break points (30.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- van Assche has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.2 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, van Assche has won 67.2% of his service games and 25.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, van Assche has converted 50 of 133 break points (37.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay