Preview the Alexander Zverev vs. Aleksandar Vukic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alexander Zverev, the No. 12-ranked player, and Aleksandar Vukic, the No. 50-ranked player, will meet on August 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Vukic currently has +40000 odds to win the event, while Zverev has the fifth-best odds at +2800.
Zverev was most recently in action at the Western & Southern Open on August 19, 2023, where he was defeated by Novak Djokovic (6-7, 5-7) in the semifinals. Vukic heads into this match after a three-set loss to Sebastian Baez (4-6, 6-4, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open (on August 23, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has gone 12-8 through eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Zverev has played 18 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match (36.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Zverev has won 88.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 24.2% of his return games.
- Zverev has converted 42.0% of his break-point chances (47 of 112) in his past five tournaments.
- In 49 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Zverev has played an average of 23.7 games (33.1 in best-of-five matches).
- Zverev has won 83.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.2% of his return games.
- Zverev has converted 39.9% of his break-point opportunities (144 of 361) over his last 15 tournaments.
Aleksandar Vukic Recent Performance
- Vukic has a record of 18-12 on hard courts this year.
- Vukic has played 25.9 games per match in 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Vukic has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 19.1% on return.
- Vukic has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances (26 of 65) over his last five tournaments.
- Vukic has played 39 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.1 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Vukic has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 18.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Vukic has converted 50 of 133 break points (37.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard