Our football expert provides his best multi (accumulator) bets for a wide range of competitions, including the EPL, A-League, Champions League, Europa League, Internationals and more.
Football Multi Tips
Football Multi Tips – read on below for our best selections for May 22. Best odds of $37.62 for today’s four-leg multi with bet365.
🏆 FOOTBALL MULTI TIPS | BEST BETS MAY 22 🏆
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $37.62 Bet with bet365
KEY POINTS 👇
- [LA LIGA] – Barcelona have won seven of their last nine home games, but have conceded in their last five straight at home. Villarreal have seen both teams score in eight of their last 10 games, so both teams finding the back of the net looks likely, but Barcelona have the edge on their own turf
- [EPL] – Brentford have won seven of their last 10 games and are finishing the season strongly, while Leeds have been in free-fall as they desperately attempt to avoid relegation. Leeds are missing some key defenders for this clash and have conceded a league-high 40 goals in away matches this term. Leeds are winless in 11 away games against Brentford dating back to 1950
- [EPL] – Leicester are ending the season in decent form with four wins from their last six at home, while Southampton look to have thrown in the towel with four defeats from their last five, including the last three straight
- [SERIE A] – Sassuolo’s games in the Serie A are averaging 3.43 goals per game this season, so we can expect them to make this entertaining as AC Milan look to wrap up the premiership. However, AC Milan have won eight of their last 11 away games and should be able to get the job done. Sassuolo have scored in their last nine consecutive home games, so expect them to make Milan work for it
FOOTBALL MULTI BETTING ⚽️ 💰
Multi (or accumulator) betting is one of the most popular forms of punting and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on Germany to beat Czech Republic at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include Romania beating Belarus at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In football (or soccer), you can bet on BTTS (both teams to score), first goalscorer, total goals, handicap markets, double markets (Team A to win & over 2.5 goals), win to nil markets and many more.
Make sure to follow this page for our best football multi tips from the EPL, A-League, Champions League, Internationals and everything in-between!
BOOKMAKERS TO PLACE MULTIS WITH
There’s a wide range of bookies to choose from in Australia, which you can see from the list below. Check out our detailed bookmaker reviews to see the best choice for you.