Our NFL expert provides his best multi bets for every week of the 2021/22 season.
NFL Multi Tips – read on below for our best selections for NFL Week 8 and our same game multi tips for Thursday Night’s blockbuster clash between the Packers and Cardinals.
PACKERS VS CARDINALS | SAME GAME MULTI
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $15 Bet with Sportsbet
PACKERS VS CARDINALS KEY POINTS 👇
- The Cardinals and Packers put their respective winning streaks on the line when they square off in Thursday Night Football. Arizona are the only team left in the NFL with an unbeaten record this season, while the Packers have reeled off six straight victories since that horror opening round showing against New Orleans. However, the Packers are set to be without star wide receiver Davante Adams for this clash, which swings the pendulum significantly in Arizona’s favour – if it wasn’t already before. The Cardinals have covered the line in six of their seven games this season and we’re confident they can win by more than six points in this clash
- DeAndre Hopkins is averaging one touchdown per game this season and has crossed in six of his last seven appearances at State Farm Stadium – he’s solid value to continue his superb scoring form here
- Zach Ertz was on fire in his debut last week in the win over the Texans, raking in three catches for 66 yards and a touchdown – he looks good to cover the 30.5 line if he comes close to repeating that sort of performance
- Kyler Murray has 2,002 passing yards this season for an average of 286 per game, however that figure is somewhat inflated due to 316y and 400y against the Vikings and Jaguars in Weeks 2 and 3. Murray has thrown under the 272.5 line in his last four appearances (261 vs Texans, 229 vs Browns, 239 vs 49ers and 268 vs Rams)
NFL WEEK 7 KEY POINTS 👇
- The Ravens are on a five-match winning streak and have won their last six home matches, while Lamar Jackson has registered 287+ passing yards in three of his last four games and is averaging 281 per game for the season – confident he can cover the 238.5 line here
- The Packers have won 16 of their last 18 home games and Washington have lost three of their last four matches, while Aaron Jones leads Green Bay for 385 rushing yards but is averaging 64.2 per game, so we’re backing him to go under the 67.5 line set for this clash
- The Dolphins are on a five-match losing streak and became the first team to lose to the Jaguars since Week 1 2020 in London last weekend, while Atlanta have won two of their last three games
- The Patriots have won their last 11 straight games against the Jets and can extend that streak here, while Damien Harris has a team-high 331 rushing yards but is averaging 55.2 per game, which is well under the 66.5 line set for this encounter
🏆 NFL WEEK 7 MULTI TIPS 🏆
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $40.38 Bet with Sportsbet
NFL MULTI BETTING 🏈 💰
Multi betting is one of the most popular forms of punting and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on the Packers to beat the Jaguars at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include the Dolphins beating the Chargers at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In the NFL, you can bet on the winning margin, total match points, special match props, quarter markets, handicap markets, tri-bet markets, double markets, odds/even markets, field goal markets, touchdown markets and more.
Make sure to follow this page for our best NFL multi tips throughout the season.
BOOKMAKERS TO PLACE MULTIS WITH
There’s a wide range of bookies to choose from in Australia, which you can see from the list below. Click here for our detailed bookmaker reviews to see the best choice for you.