Looking for a big multi to put on this weekend? We combine various favourites along with calculated outside shots in an attempt to land a ‘Mega Multi’.
Weekend Multi Tips
Weekend Multi Bet Predictions – Our experts cast their eye over the weekend’s sport and pick out their best multi.
Check out our reasoning for each leg below.
- Carlton have won three of their last four matches and all three have been by a 1-39 margin – they should be able to register a similar result against North Melbourne, who have improved but are still well off the pace
- Brisbane will be keen to bounce back from their loss to Richmond last week and have won their last six meetings with Gold Coast – Daniel Rich has been consistent with his disposals this season, hitting the 20 mark in all but one game, while Lachie Weller has landed 15 disposals in his last 10 straight games
- Melbourne is 5-0 against top six sides this season and defeated the Bulldogs 87-59 back in Round 11, while the Dogs have failed to beat the Demons in their last three meetings when Josh Dunkley has been sidelined. Jack Macrae has registered 30+ disposals in all but one game this season, in 28 of his last 29 and got 36 against the Demons in Round 11
- Geelong roared back to top form with a crushing win over Fremantle last week and should be able to repeat their 126-63 win over Richmond from Round 8 with Dusty Martin out injured, while Jayden Short has hit the 20 disposal mark in 16 of his 17 games this season and landed 22 vs Geelong earlier in the year
- Manly have won two of their last three meetings with the Tigers and both were by 13+ margins. Manly have been scoring points for fun in 2021, registering 50+ in three of their last four wins, while the Tigers have leaked 30+ points in their last six losses and seen over 50.5 points in eight of their last nine games
- The last 17 meetings between the Bulldogs and Sharks dating back to 2009 have produced under 49.5 points. The Bulldogs have seen under 49.5 points in 13 of their 17 games this season, while the Sharks have seen under 49.5 points in six of their last nine games. With the Dogs bottom of the ladder and Sharks low on confidence, this has all the makings of another low-scoring game
- USA have defeated New Zealand with over 2.5 goals in four of their last five meetings and have scored exactly four goals in three of their last four wins – they will be determined to bounce back from their opening loss to Sweden and should punish the Kiwis here
Read on below for this weekend’s seven-leg multi at odds of $96.20 that pays out a potential $962 from a $10 investment.
All odds are from Sportsbet.
Weekend Multi Bet Predictions 👇
BETTINGPRO.COM.AU'S WEEKEND MEGA MULTI
🤑 MEGA MULTI 🤑
- AFL: CARLTON VS NORTH MELBOURNE CARLTON 1-39 $2.20
- AFL: BRISBANE VS GOLD COAST BRISBANE WIN | DANIEL RICH 20+ DISPOSALS | LACHIE WELLER 15+ DISPOSALS $1.88
- AFL: MELBOURNE VS WESTERN BULLDOGS MELBOURNE WIN | JACK MACRAE 30+ DISPOSALS $2.70
- AFL: GEELONG VS RICHMOND GEELONG WIN | JAYDEN SHORT 20+ DISPOSALS $1.72
- NRL: SEA EAGLES VS TIGERS SEA EAGLES 13+ & OVER 50.5 POINTS $2.10
- NRL: BULLDOGS VS SHARKS TOTAL POINTS: UNDER 49.5 $1.90
- OLYMPICS WOMEN'S SOCCER: USA VS NEW ZEALAND USA WIN & OVER 2.5 GOALS $1.25
MULTI BETTING TIPS 💰
Multi (or accumulator) betting is one of the most popular and profitable forms of punting and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest advantage of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but the risk also becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Our Weekend Mega Multi tips are selected with the aim of combining a load of favourites with one calculated upset. This enhances the odds and gives us a potentially big payout.
Make sure to follow this page for our Mega Multi each weekend. You can also see our individual multi pages (which are updated daily) for each sport below.
- TODAY’S BEST HORSE RACING BETS
- TENNIS MULTI TIPS
- FOOTBALL (SOCCER) MULTI TIPS
- NFL MULTI TIPS
- CRICKET MULTI TIPS
- NBA MULTI TIPS
- NRL MULTI TIPS
- AFL MULTI TIPS