AFL Round 14 tips, best bets, predictions and previews.
AFL Round 14 Predictions
ON THIS PAGE 👇TIPS & PREVIEWS
- GEELONG CATS VS WESTERN BULLDOGS
- GOLD COAST SUNS VS PORT ADELAIDE
- NORTH MELBOURNE VS BRISBANE LIONS
- GWS GIANTS VS CARLTON
- HAWTHORN VS ESSENDON
AFL Round-By-Round Predictions – Round 14 kicks off with the Cats taking on the Bulldogs at GMHBA Stadium. Port Adelaide will be looking to bounce back against a side that aren’t in the top four while North Melbourne try and overcome the flat feeling of a draw last week.
AFL Round 14 Tips
- Friday June 18 | GMHBA Stadium | 7:50PM (AEDT)
Clearly the clash of the round as second placed Western Bulldogs and third placed Geelong Cats try and cement their position in the top four.
- Saturday June 19 | Metricon Stadium | 1:45PM (AEDT)
Gold Coast have only won one of their past five matches and now host Port Adelaide who will be keen to bounce back after their loss to Geelong last week at home.
- Saturday June 19 | Blundstone Arena | 4:35PM (AEDT)
The numbness North Melbourne felt as a result of their draw with the GIANTS will spur them on but they’ll face a tough test against Brisbane who are coming off a defeat by Melbourne before the bye.
- Saturday June 19 | GIANTS Stadium | 7:25PM (AEDT)
Likewise, the draw should be a driving force for the Giants who come against a struggling Carlton outfit who have appeared ultra-competitive each game but just keep getting outgunned late.
- Sunday June 20 | University of Tasmania Stadium | 3:20PM (AEDT)
The Hawks are coming off a surprise win against the Swans as $5.50 outsiders while the Bombers will be aiming to bounce back having won three in a row before their loss to Richmond.