Expert AFL Same Game multi tips and predictions for every round of the season.
AFL Same Game Multi Tips
Looking for big odds on AFL Same Game Multi Tips during the 2021 AFL season?
All odds are calculated at Sportsbet – the home of the Same Game Multi
You can find our AFL Same Game Multibet tips for each round below.
AFL Round 5 Same Game Multi Tips
Our Multi tips will be available in the lead up to each game. Check this page regularly to see our updated tips.
St Kilda vs Richmond Same Game Multi Tips
The Saints and Richmond are two wins and two losses apiece in 2021 and will no doubt be locked in a stirring battle on Thursday night at Marvel Stadium.
St Kilda Key Stats
- Jack Steele has averaged 28.25 disposals in 2021 but only averages 21 against Richmond in eight games against them.
- Likewise for Jack Billings who has averaged 24.3 this season but averaged 21 against the Tigers in nine games.
- Sebastian Ross is the opposite and has averaged 21 this season but averages 25 against Richmond in 11 games – he can have a big game on Thursday.
- Max King and Tim Membrey are the go-to forwards for St Kilda having kicked 8.4 and 7.7 respectively, and while King is yet to kick a goal against Richmond from two games, he did kick three behinds against them last time and comes off a career high of 5.2 against West Coast. Membrey has played eight games against Richmond and kicked 17.3.
- Jack Higgins has kicked one or more goals in every game this season and faces his old side for the first time.
Richmond Key Stats
- Jack Riewoldt a clear stand out for Tigers in scoring this year with 12. 4 to his name. He’s kicked 53.32 in 19 games against the Saints despite being held goalless against them last time they met.
- Tom Lynch kicked 2.5 against the Saint last time they met and 2.2 in the previous game – should get a few scoring opportunities on Thursday night.
- Shane Edwards covered the 20+ line in both games against St Kilda last year with shortened quarters and has averaged 20.8 in four games this year.
- Bachar Houli and Dustin Martin lead disposals for Richmond this year and each has a great record against the Saints.
- Jason Castagna has kicked one or more goals in each game this season and has goaled in his last three games against the Saints.
St Kilda vs Richmond Round 5
Same Game MultiBet
- 2 or More Goals Max King $1.40 $1.40
- 2 or More Goals Tim Membrey $1.83 $1.83
- 2 or More Goals Jack Riewoldt $1.30 $1.30
- 2 or More Goals Tom Lynch $1.30 $1.30
- Any Time Goal Scorer Jack Higgins $1.28 $1.28
- Any Time Goal Scorer Jason Castagna $1.20 $1.20
- Jack Steele – Disposals Under 28.5 $1.90 $1.90
- Jack Billings – Disposals Under 25.5 $1.80 $1.80
- 20+ Disposals Sebastian Ross $1.45 $1.45
- 20+ Disposals Bachar Houli $1.08 $1.08
- 20+ Disposals Dustin Martin $1.14 $1.14
- 20+ Disposals Shane Edwards $1.30 $1.30