Expert AFL multibet tips and predictions for every round of the season.
AFL Multi Tips
Looking for AFL multi tips for the Grand Final in 2023? Our expert provides his Value 💰 multis throughout the season, along with same game multis for selected games.
AFL Grand Final Same Game Multi
Collingwood vs Brisbane SGM Tips
COLLINGWOOD VS BRISBANE SGM 🤑 (15 LEGS)
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $151 Bet with Picklebet
- Collingwood have won 13 of their 16 matches at the MCG this season, including both of their finals games at the venue, while Brisbane have a notoriously poor record at the MCG, winning just one of their last 16. The Lions may have won the last six meetings between the teams, but none of those games were at the MCG, so backing the Magpies – who have become masters at winning close games – to edge this in a thriller
- Brody Mihocek has kicked 2+ goals in five of his last six games vs Brisbane
- Charlie Cameron has kicked 2+ goals in six of his last seven games & booted 4+ vs Collingwood in three of his last four appearances against them
- Cam Rayner has kicked 1+ goals in his last five games vs Collingwood
- Lincoln McCarthy has kicked 1+ goal in his last nine games
- Bobby Hill has kicked 1+ goal in his last 10 games at the MCG
- Nick Daicos has kicked 1+ goal in nine of his last 11 games
- Scott Pendlebury has registered 25+ disposals in 16 of his last 17 games vs Brisbane – will back him for 20 here
- Jack Crisp has registered 20+ disposals in nine of his last 10 games
- Hugh McCluggage has registered 20+ disposals in 11 of his last 12 games
- Josh Dunkley has registered 20+ disposals in 19 of his last 22 games
- Darcy Wilmot has registered 15+ disposals in his last 14 games
- Jamie Elliott has registered 2+ tackles in 14 of his last 17 games
- Charlie Cameron has registered 3+ marks in his last nine games
- Collingwood have seen Under 181.5 points in 19 of their last 21 games, while Brisbane have gone under this total in five of their last eight outings. Seven of the last eight AFL Grand Finals have seen Under 181.5 points
Multi betting and same game multi tipping is one of the most popular forms of punting in the AFL and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on the Melbourne Demons to beat Collingwood Magpies at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include the Brisbane Lions beating Carlton Blues at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all AFL betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In the AFL, you can bet on the number of disposals a player will obtain and first goalkicker, along with which team will score first and markets surrounding the margin, lines & total points.
You can also bet with a same game multi, which means you are placing multiple legs within the one match, increasing your chances for a big payout if successful. The Popular Same Game Multi feature on Bluebet allows you to see what the punters are backing and at what price.
Make sure to follow this page for our best AFL multi tips!
- LATEST AFL TIPS AND PREVIEWS
- LATEST BROWNLOW MEDAL ODDS
- LATEST COLEMAN MEDAL ODDS
- LATEST RISING STAR ODDS
There are a lot of betting sites out there, and it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. That’s where we come in. We review all the new betting sites that are launched in Australia, and if they’re up to scratch, you’ll see them listed on our site. We want to provide you with all the relevant information you need so you can simply pick your favourite bookie.
We rate and review betting sites in areas such as offers & promos, available markets, mobile apps, live streaming, live betting, payment methods, customer support, odds, and more. So whatever is important to you, you’ll be able to find a betting site that suits your needs. And if you’re ever not sure, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Check out our guide to the best AFL betting sites if you’re looking for the top bookmakers for betting on the AFL. We’ve ranked the best ones to make sure you get the best odds each time you place a bet.
Ladbrokes is one of the leading online betting sites in Australia. You’re probably always on the lookout for more details to take advantage of the great promotions they run. Check out our extensive review where we provide information on the code for Ladbrokes promotions among other things!