Expert NRL multibet tips and predictions for every round of the season.
NRL Multi Tips
Looking for NRL same game multi tips for the Grand Final? Our expert provides his Best 🏆 & Value 💰 multis for the Grand Final.
All of our odds come from Sportsbet, the home of the same game multi.
You can find our NRL multi tips for the Grand Final below.
Panthers vs Rabbitohs Same Game Multi Tips
PANTHERS VS RABBITOHS | BEST SAME GAME MULTI 🏆
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $12.50 Bet with Sportsbet
PANTHERS VS RABBITOHS | VALUE SAME GAME MULTI 💰
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $80 Bet with Sportsbet
KEY POINTS 👇
- Panthers have won six of their last eight games vs Rabbitohs
- Four of those victories were by 1-12 margins
- Seven of the last eight matches between the teams have produced 40 points or less
- Four of the last six NRL Grand Finals have seen 33 points or less
- Five of the last six NRL Grand Finals have seen 40 points or less
- Since 2000, 15 of the last 20 Grand Finals have produced 40 points or less
- Four of the last six NRL Grand Finals have been decided by 1-12 margins
- No team has won the NRL Grand Final after leaking 50+ points in the regular season
- Rabbitohs conceded 50+ points twice during the regular season vs Panthers and Storm
- Nathan Cleary has lost just one game in all competitions since last season’s Grand Final
- No team has lost back-to-back Grand Finals since the Roosters in 2003-04
- Brian To’o has scored seven tries in his last six games and at least one try in five of his last six
- Alex Johnston has scored 29 tries in 20 games this season and at least one in eight of his last 10
- Nathan Cleary has scored 10 tries in 19 games this season. He hasn’t scored in his last three games and hasn’t gone four games without a try all year
NRL Multi Betting
Multi betting and same game multi tipping is one of the most popular forms of punting in the NRL and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on the Sydney Roosters to beat Manly Sea Eagles at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include Gold Coast Titans beating New Zealand Warriors at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In NRL, you can bet on the anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer and which team will score first, along with various markets surrounding the margin, lines and total points.
You can also bet with a same game multi, which means you are placing multiple legs within the one match, increasing your chances for a big payout if successful.
Make sure to follow this page for our best NRL multi tips!