Expert NRL multibet tips and predictions for every round of the season.
NRL Multi Tips
Looking for NRL multi tips for Round 19? Our expert provides his Best 🏆 & Value 💰 multis for Round 19, along with same game multi tips for selected games.
All of our odds come from Sportsbet, the home of the same game multi.
You can find our NRL multi tips for Round 19 below.
Parramatta Eels vs Canberra Raiders Same Game Multi Tips
KEY POINTS 👇
- Eels have won the last three meetings between the teams
- Eels have won nine of their last 12 games
- Eels haven’t lost to a team currently outside the top eight all season
- Raiders have lost nine of their last 13 games
- The last nine meetings between the teams have produced under 48.5 points
- Seven of the Eels’ last nine games have seen under 48.5 points
- Maika Sivo has scored 15 tries in 16 games this season
- Ryan Matterson scored a try last week vs Titans and has crossed in three of his last four when the Eels have been favourites
- Jordan Rapana scored a try last week vs Sharks and has scored nine tries in 15 games in 2021
Round 19 Multi Tips
Round 19 Value Multi Tips
NRL Multi Betting
Multi betting and same game multi tipping is one of the most popular forms of punting in the NRL and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on the Sydney Roosters to beat Manly Sea Eagles at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include Gold Coast Titans beating New Zealand Warriors at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In NRL, you can bet on the anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer and which team will score first, along with various markets surrounding the margin, lines and total points.
You can also bet with a same game multi, which means you are placing multiple legs within the one match, increasing your chances for a big payout if successful.
Make sure to follow this page for our best NRL multi tips!