Expert NRL multibet tips and predictions for every round of the season.
NRL Multi Tips
Looking for NRL multi tips for Round 6? Our expert provides his Best 🏆 & Value 💰 multis for Round 6, along with same game multi tips for selected games.
All of our odds come from Sportsbet, the home of the same game multi.
You can find our NRL multi tips for Round 6 below.
Brisbane Broncos vs Penrith Panthers Same Game Multi Tips
KEY POINTS 👇
- The Panthers have won four of their five games this season by 13+ margins and should prove far too strong for the embattled Broncos
- Nine of Penrith’s last 13 matches have gone under the total points line – Panthers will score plenty of points, but their defence – which has only leaked 26 points in five games this season – should ensure the game goes under 42.5
- Brian To’o has scored a try in his last four games in Queensland and is primed to finish off a backline play against the weak Broncos defence
- Viliame Kikau has scored four tries in five games this season and will be very dangerous on the edges
- Xavier Coates has scored a try in four of his five games this season and is as good a chance as any to grab a consolation for the Broncos here
Round 6 Multi Tips
Round 6 Value Multi Tips
NRL Multi Betting
Multi betting and same game multi tipping is one of the most popular forms of punting in the NRL and Bettingpro.com.au is committed to finding the best selections for consistent profit.
The biggest benefit of multi betting is that it multiples the odds for each selection you choose within a single stake. For example, betting on the Sydney Roosters to beat Manly Sea Eagles at odds of $1.38 in a single stake isn’t going to pay out much of a profit. However, if you were to include Gold Coast Titans beating New Zealand Warriors at odds of $1.47, all of a sudden your two-leg multi would be paying odds of $2.00 and you are doubling your money if successful.
The more legs you include in your multi, the higher the odds will be – but also the risk becomes greater. The idea is to find the perfect balance and that’s where we come in. Our expert tipsters go to great lengths to analyse all betting trends, patterns, statistics and form to come up with the best and most value multis – and all of our picks are free to our readers.
Multi bets aren’t just restricted to H2H and win markets either. In NRL, you can bet on the anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer and which team will score first, along with various markets surrounding the margin, lines and total points.
You can also bet with a same game multi, which means you are placing multiple legs within the one match, increasing your chances for a big payout if successful.
Make sure to follow this page for our best NRL multi tips!