GWS Giants vs Adelaide Crows best AFL betting tips, predictions and preview.
Adelaide vs GWS Tips, Preview & Predictions
GWS Giants vs Adelaide Crows best AFL betting tips, predictions and preview-
Adelaide vs GWS H2H Prediction
Adelaide vs GWS Tips
Josh Kelly has averaged 31 disposals in his past three games against the Crows
Jesse Hogan has kicked 10 goals in his past three matches against Adelaide.
Adelaide vs GWS Giants Same Game Multi Tips
- Rory Laird is averaging 30 disposals over the past four rounds.
- Jordan Dawson has had 25 or more disposals in 11 of his past 13 games, he had 24 in the other two.
- Josh Kelly has averaged 31 disposals in his past three games against the Crows.
- Tom Green has averaged 28 disposals in his past three matches against Adelaide.
- Jesse Hogan has kicked 10 goals in his past three matches against Adelaide.
- Toby Greene has booted nine goals in his past four outings against the Crows.
Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Saturday July 15
⏰ Time: 7:40pm (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: Adelaide Oval
GWS vs Adelaide Head to Head (last five matches)
- R1 23: Giants 106-90 Crows
- R7 22: Crows 54-113 Giants
- R7 21: Crows 39-106 Giants
- R16 20: Crows 59-47 Giants
- R 12 19: Crows 82/61 Giants
Adelaide vs GWS Preview
This shapes as a key encounter for the two sides that sit just outside the top eight with eight wins from their 16 matches.
GWS have the superior recent form having won their past four matches and seemed to have found their mojo under first year coach Adam Kingsley. Last weekend, it was a masterclass from Stephen Coniglio, who kicked three goals and had 30 disposals to help lead the Giants to a 13 point win over Hawthorn.
On the same weekend, Adelaide went down to Essendon by 18 points in what was a bit of a shootout at Marvel Stadium. Reilly O’Brien controlled the ruck with 40 hitouts, while Rory Laird (31 disposals and Jordan Dawson (28 disposals) found plenty of the footy.
A crucial ingredient for this weekends encounter is the fact that Adelaide hold the home ground advantage. The Crows have won seven of their eight games at the Adelaide Oval this season with their only loss coming by a solitary point against Collingwood.
But GWS have won their past two against the Crows at the venue and will look for their senior players to lead the way, including Coniglio and Toby Greene, while we can expect Sam Taylor to be a defensive rock down back. This does loom as a tight one but I am giving the Crows the nod on the back of their record at home this year.
Giants vs Crows Stats
- Adelaide have won seven of their eight games at the Adelaide Oval in 2023.
- GWS have won their past two against the Crows at the venue.
- Both sides have won eight of their 16 games this season and sit in 9th and 10th spots on the ladder
Crows vs Giants Best Bet