Latest betting odds and markets for the 2020 AFL Premiership. Who will win the flag and become premiers?
AFL 2020 Odds – FOLLOWING another likely three-vote performance last Friday night, Lachie Neale is now an odds-on $1.90 favourite at TAB to win this season’s Brownlow Medal.
Neale was $2.50 before Round 9 and is now $1.90 after he gathered 33 disposals and kicked two goals in the Brisbane Lions’ 63-point thrashing of Essendon at Metricon Stadium last Friday night.
Neale has attracted almost 30 percent of support from TAB customers to win the AFL’s highest individual honour in 2020 and has received four times as much money and Patrick Cripps ($15) and Marcus Bontempelli ($21).
In other TAB notes of interest after Round 9:
- West Coast firmed from $5 to $4.50 for the 2020 premiership following their nine-point win over Geelong at Optus Stadium last Saturday night
- Richmond shortened from $8 to $7 after they thrashed the Western Bulldogs by 41 points at Metricon Stadium last Wednesday night
- Collingwood eased from $8 to $9 following last night’s 12-point loss to Fremantle at Optus Stadium
- Adelaide – $7 before Round 2 – are now $1.04 to lose the most games in the 2020 home-and-away season
- Port Adelaide ($1.60 to $1.42) has garnered 80 percent of support to defeat the Western Bulldogs ($2.35 to $2.90) at the Adelaide Oval tonight
2020 AFL Premiership Odds
AFL 2020 Premiership Winner
Market courtesy of TAB
$4.50 West Coast
$6 Brisbane Lions
$8 GWS, Port Adelaide
$17 St Kilda
$26 Western Bulldogs
$51 Essendon, Melbourne
$67 Carlton, Hawthorn
$101 Gold Coast
$251 Fremantle, North Melbourne, Sydney
2020 Brownlow Medal
$1.90 Lachie Neale
$11 Patrick Dangerfield, Christian Petracca
$15 Travis Boak, Patrick Cripp, Max Gawn, Dustin Martin
$21 Marcus Bontempelli, Brodie Grundy
$26 Nat Fyfe, Tim Kelly, Jackson Macrae, Adam Treloar
$41+ Others Quoted